Washington State DRS connectivity issues FDP-102 (edited)

Sstrico
Sstrico Member ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone tried to connect to WA DRS (that is the Washington State retirement system)? I tried setting up a connection. WA DRS is listed as a financial institution in Simplifi, which led me to believe that Simplifi has a connection with WA DRS (it says it connects via Intuit). When I try to connect, however, I keep getting a FDP-102 error and to try back later. I've tried several times over the last couple weeks, at various times of the day, to no avail. Perhaps Simplifi doesn't have a connection after all, even though it is listed?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Sstrico, thanks for posting to the Community!

When checking from our end, I don't see a bank listed in Quicken Simplifi called "WA DRS" or "Washington State Retirement System". So that we can take a closer look at the bank and the issue, please provide the name of the bank as it appears in the program.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• Sstrico
    Sstrico Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 9

Looks like it is Washington State DRS. Screenshot below. When I click Connect, the next screen is where it says it connects via Intuit.

• Coach Natalie
    edited October 9

@Sstrico, thank you!

I was able to confirm the bank and the error from our end and have gotten this issue escalated. I will post back with updates!

-Coach Natalie

EWC-11323268

• Coach Natalie

@Sstrico, our service provider said the issue should now be resolved. Can you give it another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Sstrico
    Sstrico Member ✭✭✭✭

Thank you. I was able to add the account to Simplifi, but it did not bring back any data. This may not be a Simplifi issue. When I log in to the account on the DRS portal, I then have to click on another link to bring up the investments. I'm guessing that Simplifi is getting to the overall portal, but not the next stage.

• Coach Natalie

@Sstrico, I'm glad to hear the 102 error has cleared up! By "it did not bring back any data", do you mean that there are no transactions, the balance is incorrect or set to $0, or what specifically is occurring?

Let us know!

-Coach Natalie

• JayGee
    JayGee Member ✭✭

I believe Voya Financial is the reporting firm. I log into https://my.voya.com/.but I haven't managed to connect Simplifi, there seems to be dozens of Voya connections.

Jeff Suter

• JayGee
    JayGee Member ✭✭

I just tried again to connect to Voya and I get this message:

To connect to Voya Retd. Plan, you must re-enter your credentials. If that does not work, try entering them on the website at Voya Retd. Plan to ensure they are correct.

Care Code: FDP-103

I used the same credentials as provided to Simplifi on my.voya.com and logged in successfully.

js

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @JayGee,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you trying to connect to Washington State DRS, or a different financial institution? If you're trying to connect to a different financial institution, what is the exact URL that you use when logging into the account directly through the financial institution's website?

If you haven't already done so, please follow these steps to troubleshoot the FDP-103 error you're getting:

1. Verify your login information - Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    2. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    3. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    4. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina