We need more graphs/widgets (edited)

TGP
TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Feature Requests
We need more graphs/widgets to track most importantly investments and also income/spending/watch list etc. Also, To be able to add my own widgets to my dashboard.
2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Investment graphs are now available with the Balance and Performance features! Simplifi also offers graphs in Watchlists and Reports!

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@TGP Welcome to Simplifi! Interesting suggestion. What sort of widgets are you most interested in? I know that we're still working on the Investments module, in part because a lot of investment institutions normally offer only 2-way direct connections, which Simplifi doesn't current support. How would you like data displayed?

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    I think pie / circle graph is nice to have. And yes mostly for the investments side. Gain/Losses/Holdings, etc.!
  • Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the suggestion! We will pass it on to our support team. We appreciate your interest in Simplifi!

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please add graphs for investments and also add investments to Insights tab?
  • Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@TGP We are currently improving our investment portion of SImplifi during our beta so we should see some more features coming for investments. I'll submit your suggestion as well!

• TGP
    TGP Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @TGP,

With all of the changes that have taken place in Simplifi over the years, and with Investments specifically, would you consider this Idea implemented? If not, please provide more details as to what specifically you're looking for and how it differs from what's currently offered in Simplifi.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.