Add HMBradley

Options
bcrossman
bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭

Any plans to add HMBradley?

It’s a bit of a non-traditional bank, so I can see how it might not play nice with Plaid or other platforms, but would still be useful to have (and would distinguish Simplifi from the other financial aggregators!)

Tagged:
16 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @bcrossman,

Thanks for posting this to the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!

-Coach Natalie

• scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would also like to see HMBradley available on here!
  • Tim
    Tim Member
    Options
    Add my vote to the list! Thanks!
  • chanceryder25
    chanceryder25 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this FI on the roadmap to be added anytime soon?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @chanceryder25,

Thanks for the inquiry, although I apologize that I don't have an update to provide on this one as of yet.

It does, however, look like there's no URL on this post, so if someone wouldn't mind providing that piece of information, we would really appreciate it! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://secure.hmbradley.com/login   Is the login page. 
  • kelso
    kelso Member
    Options
    I need this too or simplifi is useless to me. they use MX and Plaid.
  • Radisty
    Options
    Added my vote as well.
  • scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Checking in for an update on getting HMB supported by Simplifi.  With their requirements for the 3% savings interest rate expanding to include direct deposit of $1500/mo and $100/mo in credit card spend, I’d like to have these accounts updated in Simplifi. Is this coming anytime soon?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @scottnliz,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there's still no update to provide on this request. It looks like HMBradley has been requested, however, there is no ETA to provide as to if or when we'll be able to add them.

Please be sure to continue following along here for future updates! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • kiran536
    Options
    Any update on adding support for HM Bradley?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thanks for reaching out @kiran536!

Unfortunately, there's no update to provide on this request as of yet. With that being said, I'd suggest continuing to follow along here for future updates. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.