Spending Plan data is missing (edited)

BobM
BobM Member
edited September 9 in Report a Bug

I updated web Simplifi a couple of days ago, and since then the Spending Plan data will not load. I always get this message:

We ran into a problem loading your Spending Plan

Click below to retry

Try Again

The Simplifi version is now Web Release 4.24.0, which I don't see in the Updates page.

How do I recover the Spending Plan data? I don't want to have to set this all up again from scratch. Logging out and logging back in doesn't help. I'm using MacOS Ventura 13.6.9 on a MacBook Pro.

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I noticed the coaches recommend logging in to Simplifi via an incognito/In Private window. Also, does the mobile app work with the spending plan? I checked my spending plan today with Web Release 4.24.0 with no issues.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Whatever was wrong the last couple of days seems to have cleared up. I can now access the spending plan again.

Thanks.

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭

@BobM Not saying this was your problem but I have some problems periodically with the Spending Plan not displaying correctly so I open it in Chromium and it is fine. I use Mac Safari and I install it as an App (Mac says I add it to the Dock LOL) and if signing in and signing out doesn't fix it, I just delete the Dock App and recreate it. I figure things get messed up somehow (probably cookies and saved bits, which is why they often recommend using Privacy or Incognito). I haven't chased it down yet but been meaning to post to the group if there are others who create an app and have periodic problems.

Steve
    Quicken Simplifi (Safari & iOS) Since 2021
    Quicken Classic (MacOS) Since 2009
    Microsoft Money (Windows) 1991-2009
    Dollars & Cents (DOS) 1987-1991