Upcoming transactions missing under projected cash flow chart

mblank78
mblank78 Member ✭✭
edited September 9 in Projected Cash Flow

When viewing a bank account in the web version there used to be upcoming transactions listed underneath the projected cash flow chart, I am no longer seeing those. I still see the dots on the timeline for the upcoming transactions but not the icon with the ability to edit below the chart. Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or if they were removed by design, etc..

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for reaching out! If you are referring to the reminders below the Projected Cash Flow chart, I can still see them in my own Quicken Simplifi. Can you see them under Settings > All Recurring? Maybe sharing a screenshot showing the issue you are experiencing would help here?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Hi Jon,

I do still see them all under settings>All Recurring. Here is a screenshot of my checking account which has upcoming recurring transactions but under the chart they do not show up, they only show as dots on the chart. I cleared browser cache, etc.. thinking that might help but they did not come back.

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the reply! If you use another browser/incognito mode, do they show up at that time?

Let us know!

-Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

I have logged in via Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers, tried Chrome Incognito and Edge Inprivate modes all with no success. Same result on each of them, missing the upcoming recurring transactions under the graph for that account. I checked multiple checking accounts I have in Simplifi and they are missing for any account I click on.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @mblank78, fellow user here.

In the interest of answering your question about anyone else experiencing this. I just reviewed all my accounts and those with upcoming recurring expenses do show the reminder cards below the cashflow chart. I'm using Widows 11 and the Edge browser in normal mode.

I opened Chrome browser Version 128.0.6613.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) in normal mode and when I clicked on Transactions, I get this just now (8:45 AM PDT). All other QS pages loaded as expected. (8:56 AM PDT refreshed Chrome several times with no change.)

Chrome Incognito does load the Transaction pages with the reminder cards visible.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I opened Simplifi in Microsoft Edge using both Windows 10 and Windows 11 and I can see the reminder cards under the cash flow chart with no issues.

I am using Simplifi web app Version: 4.24.0 (27444/06170edcc5)

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Thank you for the feedback. I tried a different computer with multiple browsers and they are still not showing up for me. Really strange as it does not appear to be an issue for anyone else. As far as I know there is no way to show/hide reminder cards under the chart, at least I could not find a setting so I don't think I accidentally hid them if even possible.

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the reply. Are you able to see the reminders in the mobile application? If you edit a reminder or add a new manual recurring transaction do the reminders show back up? Let us know!

-Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

I do see the reminder tiles/icons in the mobile app, I just changed a date on one of them and checked web version but still no tiles/icons under the chart. When I put the mouse on the blue dot on the graph for that reminder I see the updated date, just still no corresponding tile below chart.

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the information. Did you try adding a new manual recurring transaction to see if the works for you in bringing them back, as stated prior?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Apologies, missed the part about adding a manual recurring. I just did that and it created the recurring transaction and added the dot on the timeline but no reminders showed up under the chart.

• Coach Jon
    edited September 10

Hello @mblank78,

It seems we will possibly have to escalate this as a dataset-specific bug. Before we do, can you share a screenshot of the entire projected cash flow chart and selected account in the account list, so we can have a better scope of the issue here? Here is a good example:

In addition, can you also include an example screenshot from multiple accounts, since you said it affects all of your accounts?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Hello, Here are two different accounts for examples. The whitespace on the left was just me blocking out the other accounts.

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the information! Can you please send logs as well? This will help us determine what is happening exactly with your program.

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

I was surprised to see this and checked my dataset and this is -not- happening for me. I have early access on and wonder if this may be affecting those without early access on? I am 'contractually obligated' to keep early access on, so technically I cannot check if turning it off would cause the error to show.

Rob Wilkens

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Hi Jon,

I have sent the logs based on the instructions above. It does say that Quicken will not respond back directly to me for the feedback provided.

Thank you,

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the logs! Lastly, we will need the version and build that you are using for Quicken Simplifi, as well as your web browser and its version. You can find the version/build for Quicken Simplifi by navigating to the bottom of the Dashboard.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Hi Jon,

Google Chrome Version: Version 128.0.6613.138 (Official Build)

Quicken Simplifi version: Version: 4.24.0 (27444/06170edcc5)

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks for the information! Do you happen to know the Operating System of the computer you are using as well as its version? We want to make sure we cover all avenues to determine the cause of this problem.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mblank78
    mblank78 Member ✭✭

Jon,

It is macOS Sonoma 14.6.1.

Thank you,

• Coach Jon

Hello @mblank78,

Thanks! We have gone ahead and reported this issue. We will be sure to keep you updated and post here when we receive those updates ourselves.

Thanks for your patience!

-Coach Jon

SIMPL-22962