PA529 Invest *STILL* broken, over a year later

Diver4242
Diver4242 Member ✭✭

Very frustrated. I reported on this in detail over a year ago in a thread here (closed). I've been on the support chat, whose tactic seems to be to simply wear you down until you give up, repeating the same info, asking the same questions already answered, seemingly very distracted.

This is broken. If you go to log into PA 529 Invest, even your URL at the top, as I reported a year ago, is broken, it results in a 404 error! Simple! Fix it! I'm an IT tech, security, network, programming. I know what I'm doing. I've meticulously chosen the correct 529 option (invest), carefully entered the same password I log into the actual PA 529 Invest site with, and so on. The key is that your URL in your login page is wrong, so that's likely the issue. Please, please, finally fix it! I've tried even dumbing down my password, a very big security rick that you've caused me to take, to eliminate your password deflection. It's 8 characters alphanumeric. The password is NOT the problem.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin

Hello @Diver4242,

To assist with this issue, I checked your most recent contact with support. I can see that you have already gone through the initial troubleshooting for the FDP-103 (invalid credentials) error with support and you provided most of the information needed for them to escalate the issue. However, you did refuse to provide the screenshot they requested, and that screenshot is needed for an escalation.

I can understand that you do not want to share such sensitive information. The information we need to see in the screenshot is the full URL and to be able to confirm that an account exists. Would you be willing to provide the screenshot with everything redacted except for the specific information we need to see?

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.