TruStage 401(k) FDP-102

I have been getting an FDP-102 error on my TruStage 401(k) account for the last five days. This is an existing account, and I am trying to update the account. I have been able to access the account through the financial institution's web portal. There has not been a change to the login credentials, and the credentials already worked with Simplifi previously.

Thanks!

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Fred Volkman,

Thanks for reaching out! As the error states, we are unable to connect to your bank due to either the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank’s website or the URL used to connect is unavailable, or the selected bank is performing maintenance on their servers. While you may be able to log into your bank’s website successfully, you’ll still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi due to Quicken Simplifi connecting to a different server.

Typically, this error resolves itself after 24-48 hours. Since you have been experiencing this for longer than that time, you will want to try resetting your account connection.

Let us know if this works for you!

-Coach Jon

• @Coach Jon

Thank you for your response! I walked through the instructions for resetting the account connection, and this did NOT resolve the issue. I am receiving the same message as before:

"We are unable to connect to (my 401(k) account) at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Fred Volkman,

Thanks for letting us know. The next thing I would suggest is to see if a fresh new connection will work here. You can make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Fred Volkman
    Fred Volkman Member

@Coach Jon

I did make the account manual, but was not able to Add Account using the flow for a fresh connection. Same error message as before (We are unable to connect to CUNA Mutual Plan - Benefits For You at this time. Please try again later.
    Care Code: FDP-102)

I thing that I did notice is that the web portal page as a different URL (https://federation.trustage.com/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&client_id=pa_b2b_benefits_for_you&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.benefitsforyou.com%2Fpa%2Foidc%2Fcb&state=eyJ6aXAiOiJERUYiLCJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2Iiwia2lkIjoiUm9GemlndUJpR3NubzVjSHNGZmIzeUxaZXhFIiwic3VmZml4IjoibEptM2dhLjE3MjY5NjQ3OTkifQ..kTd0nBvjaq2T1PjyPjaBjg.9rWDoxH3y_F41EunCKsqCbwuxXc7PtkybOunI7O0T6M_Aj1U6BgZ4k4f5gL_a5TMmcvKnWsu7FRHtckOygErI9R1eW5D-zTvK3j6eZr-ShE.l3bAq-GxfbekI0AMu_Kh7Q&nonce=Ra2XCzD1Zfr4f06qDe8RlxwuFnN0puc3or7nBb6YreI&acr_values=B2XBFYOktaComp&scope=openid%20profile%20address%20email%20phone&vnd_pi_requested_resource=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.benefitsforyou.com%2Fparticipant%2Fhome&vnd_pi_application_name=www.benefitsforyou.com+%2F+443)

This may be the cause of the error message. Maybe not. But wanted to forward you the URL for consideration.

Thanks!

~ Fred