Citibank Connection Broken FDP-390

jstipe66
jstipe66 Member ✭✭

I went through all steps to reconnect, including marking the accounts as manual and attempting to reconnect using Safari, Safari private browser, and Chrome. The accounts will not reconnect.

What should I do?

Tagged:

Comments

• jstipe66
    jstipe66 Member ✭✭

I just saw in another post that Citibank connections are blocked. I assume that's what's happening to my connection

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭

I am seeing the same issue, tried resetting it as well.

• Same issue here too.

• I am having the same issue. Even though Citi shows that Quicken is an authorized app on my account, I have the same connectivity issues.

• jstipe66
    jstipe66 Member ✭✭

Sorry, should have linked to this yesterday:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/10299/updated-09-26-24-citi-cards-citibank-downloading-incorrect-transactions-fdp-390-error#latest

• mthoman1
    mthoman1 Member ✭✭

Same issue. Citi is refusing to connect. Gotta through all the connection steps and my citi app says quicken has authorized access, but the connection errors immediately after confirming setup.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hey everyone, this issue with Citi is known. Please avoid connecting for now until the issue is resolved. You can follow our Alert for updates:

Thank you all for your patience as we work to resolve this matter!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30

please let us know once this is resolved.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited October 1

Hello @FutureEye,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(ISS-S - 11296811)

-Coach Kristina

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1

Thank you for taking time and responding on a weekend. I bookmarked it. This helps.

• jstipe66
    jstipe66 Member ✭✭

Do we have an ETA on when access to Citibank accounts will be restored? My accounts are getting way behind

• quickdraw226
    quickdraw226 Member
    edited October 1

I know that a status report was posted on September 26, but there has been no status report since. The vast majority of my financial transactions occur using my Citibank Visa. Since I cannot download transactions at this time, Simplfi is just worthless to me. I love the software, so I would appreciate timely updates on the resolution to this download problem.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited October 1

Hello @quickdraw226,

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry for the recent trouble with Citibank. We currently have no updates on the situation, but we are still working on a solution and will be sure to post any status updates to the alert post we created when we receive new information.

Thank you for your continued patience!

-Coach Jon

• jstipe66
    jstipe66 Member ✭✭

Even though the other discussion says Citibank has been re-enabled, it is not available for me. Will it be available soon?

• Jerrod
    Jerrod Member ✭✭

Mine is also not reconnecting. I couldn't tell from the update whether the "errors" mentioned referred to transaction errors or errors in connecting the account.

• dsfreddy
    dsfreddy Member ✭✭✭

Has this been fixed? Still getting:

"Citibank connectivity is currently disabled due to technical issue.

We are working with our aggregation partner and Citibank to get connectivity restored quickly. "

There are two current online banking issues postings about Citi. One fixed and one not? Can Simplifi people provide some clarity here? This disconnect has gone on for a week.

Thanks

"UPDATE 9/30/24:

Downloading Citicard transactions has been re-enabled by our service provider for most Citicard financial institutions. Customers trying to connect to these two specific financial institutions may continue to experience errors, although we believe that they will be resolved quickly:

Citibank Banking

Citibank Credit Card"

• wkh
    wkh Member ✭✭

This is still not working for me, even though the update says they re-enabled it. I go through the steps for connection and it looks like it will work, but it ends back at the error page every time. Yet, when I go to the Citi card site, it says those accounts are connected to quicken. So, this seems like simplifi is still blocking it.

• Citibank credit cards are still blocked for me, also; on 10/1/2024. They have the crossed out cloud icon next to them which I assume means Simplifi still has them unilaterally blocked.

This is the message in the account listing:

Citibank connectivity is currently disabled due to technical issue.

We are working with our aggregation partner and Citibank to get connectivity restored quickly.

This is the Error Care Code: FDP-390

• quickdraw226
    quickdraw226 Member
    edited October 1

Still unable to connect with my Citibank Visa account. It is 10/01/2024. Still nothing. Please advise.

• MishaM
    MishaM Member ✭✭

+1 for FDP-390 error when trying to connect to Citibank

• Coach Natalie

Hey everyone, there are 2 bank instances that are still not available to connect to. We have checked all of you who have posted so far this morning, and it looks like you're all on one of the instances that are still blocking. Please continue to follow our Alert for updates.

Thanks for your continued patience as our service provider works on this issue!

-Coach Natalie

• Jerrod
    Jerrod Member ✭✭

Thanks for the update, Natalie

• Gapmn
    Gapmn Member

Yesterday there was an update regarding Citicards:

UPDATE 9/30/24:

Downloading Citicard transactions has been re-enabled by our service provider for most Citicard financial institutions. Customers trying to connect to these two specific financial institutions may continue to experience errors, although we believe that they will be resolved quickly:

• Citibank Banking
    • Citibank Credit Card

Thank you for your patience while our service provider works to completely resolve these issues—

However, I am not getting any syncing from my Citibank card yet.

• Coach Natalie

@Gapmn, thanks for posting to the Community!

As you can see from the thread that I merged your post with, the issue with Citi is still impacting 2 bank instances in Quicken Simplifi. Since you are using one of those bank instances, you will want to follow our Alert for updates.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

Hey everyone, the two bank instances for Citi that are still blocked are listed in Quicken Simplifi as:

• Citibank
    • Citi Cards

If you are using either of these two options, you will still be blocked from connecting. As soon as our service provider completely resolves these issues, these last two bank options will be re-enabled, so please continue to follow our Alert for updates and/or a resolution.

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• jstipe66
    jstipe66 Member ✭✭

Hey, @Coach Natalie, is there anything new to report on this? Patience is one thing, but we're into a multi-day outage on this functionality and it kind of reduces the value of the app. Any updates you can provide would be appreciated.

• Coach Natalie

Hey everyone, this issue should now be fully resolved!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.