Make the green "Reviewed checkmark" visible from desktop/browser when listing transactions.

eteam49ers
eteam49ers Member

Currently, when I mark a transaction as reviewed and give it the green checkmark, I can see the green checkmark in my list of transactions, but only from the app version. If I review the same list of transactions in a web browser/desktop, you don't see the green checkmark or know that a transaction has been reviewed unless I open the transaction. This green checkmark visible from the list of transactions is extremely helpful in letting us confirm 1) we reviewed the transaction to confirm it was a legit purchase and 2) we know that I have a correct tag/category/notes for the transaction. Please add this green checkmark to the list of transactions on the web version as well!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2

Try clicking the gear on your desktop and see if you can’t turn on that column. I’m not not setting at a computer right now to check, but I’m 90% sure it’s a column you can turn on and off. Right now yours is set off. Regardless, I can see it whenever I’m logged in on my computer!

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2

@eteam49ers

Couldn’t get the @ thing to work in the last reply box.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @eteam49ers,

Thanks for reaching out! I have converted your idea post into a discussion as @Flopbot is correct. Quicken Simplifi does allow you to check/uncheck the 'Reviewed' column in Quicken Simplifi to enable the green checkmark.

I hope this helps,

Coach Jon