Extremely Poor Tech Support

Rjciardo
Rjciardo Member
edited October 8 in Feedback

I have been unable to access my primary bank account since June, due to a known issue with connections to Axos Bank. The last update was July 15, and every time someone asks a question about this problem on this forum, they are referred to that July 15 "update" which contained zero new information six weeks after the issue was first flagged.

It is now nearly 3 months later: no fix, no new update, zero information. I have worked in tech support for major US companies. This level of gross neglect and incompetence would not have been imagined, much less tolerated in any workplace I have experienced. I have no confidence in this product or this company. I would tell anyone using a Quicken product they are making a serious mistake to trust their financial information to a company that cannot resolve a log-in issue or address legitimate customer concerns for months after a known issue is flagged.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@Rjciardo, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

Unfortunately, we don't have any further information to provide on the connection issue with Axos Bank, or any of the other known issues listed here in the Community. The information we have is contained in the Alerts, and we update the Alerts as soon as we have any news to share. We also have no control over how long it takes our service provider to resolve known issues with the various banks, and some issues may take longer than others. We can, however, assure you that we are aware of the issues from our end and that they are actively being worked on.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps clarify!

-Coach Natalie