Net Worth Report dates

lwyman
lwyman Member ✭✭
edited October 8 in Report a Bug

On the web version, if you manually enter the same dates as the range for the report, it gives you an error, saying that the end date must be on or after start date, but clearly the dates are the same. But if you use the dialog box to select the dates from the calendars, it allows it. This is a relatively new bug.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @lwyman,

Thanks for reaching out! I was unable to reproduce this bug on my side. Are you sure you are entering the correct date format when typing the intended date? I would also verify if it works correctly in another browser/incognito mode.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• lwyman
    lwyman Member ✭✭

@Jon

I'm not sure what you mean by a date format, since Simplifi automatically formats the date as you enter it, and you can see from the screenshot I sent that the dates match. I'm sure that @UrsulaA can recreate this if it is in fact a bug. If it isn't a problem for her, then my Mac/Chrome/Web setup might be the culprit - but I'm doubting that (since this used to work under the same setup and before a recent update).

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @lwyman,

Thanks for the reply! I am still unable to reproduce this issue on our side. Did you verify if this works correctly in another browser/incognito mode?

Thank you,

Coach Jon

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

I tried reproducing this bug and did not succeed.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present