WPCU returning error FDP-108

Engaiging
Engaiging Member

For the last week or so I have been getting this error when I open Simplifi:

Account needs attention (Care code: FDP-108)

To connect to your account, you must complete an action at the website for Wright-Patt Credit Union.

After reauthenticating, the connection will work for a few hours and then returns the same error. Yesterday I reset the connection and it worked for a little longer, but the connection didn't find my Credit Card account with WPCU, and Simplifi deleted several of my recurring transaction series for that account, despite Fin explicitly stating that reseting the connection would not delete any transactions.

Tagged:

Comments

• Engaiging
    Engaiging Member

Apparently WPCU is currently having issues with online banking. However, as I stated, this has been occurring for the past week and I was successfully able to access online banking.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Engaiging,

Thanks for reaching out! I am sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with WPCU. I don't see an FDP-108 error on our side for you, however, I do see an FDP-105 error. As the error states, we are unable to connect to your bank due to either the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank’s website or the URL used to connect is unavailable, or the selected bank is performing maintenance on their servers. While you may be able to log into your bank’s website successfully, you’ll still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi due to Quicken Simplifi connecting to a different server. I also saw an FDP-106 error as well from yesterday.

Additionally, I see on our side that you were able to connect yesterday. If the problem is still occuring today, then I would try with a fresh new connection to see if that works. You can make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Engaiging
    Engaiging Member

Yesterday I was able to reset the connection, but as I said, many of my recurring transactions were deleted and had to be readded manually, which is not supposed to happen according to your AI chatbot. Additionally, as I said, only 3 of my 4 accounts from WPCU were found and linked. While the connection issues could be WPCU's issue, the recurring transaction series being deleted is not.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @Engaiging,

Thanks for the reply. I am glad you were able to connect again. As for the recurring transactions being deleted, I am not sure why that would have happened, but I am also glad that you were able to add them back manually. Let us know if this happens again in the future!

For the 4th account that was not able to be found, was that account previously able to connect in Quicken Simplifi? What type of account is it?

Thanks,

Coach Jon