Mobile App: Add monthly "Current" or "Spent so far" to Watchlist tiles (edited)

Options
mljshield3
mljshield3 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests

Latest Iphone/IOS user here. When I look at my watchlists in the app, the "total" isn't visible. I use these lists to track my monthly spending.
What is visible is the "Average" and the "Target". While this info is nice, I'm sure most would agree "Current" is far more valuable than either.
I have 6 of these watch lists; things like current spending on groceries, fast food, how much is on a VISA Bill, etc. On the phone I have to click into each one and then go back to view the next one, and then click into it. I tried turning off "average" hoping "current" would then appear, but alas it does not.

This works perfectly on the full web app with "Spent so far". Love to see it on the mobile app.
Thanks,
Shawn

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Watchlists on the Mobile App now match the Web App and include a total for the current month!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @mljshield3,

Great suggestion! I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well! :blush:

-Coach Natalie

• mljshield3
    mljshield3 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I realize it is visible technically if you look at the graph (the font is very tiny and I'm old and blind). Thank you!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

The Watchlists on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App have been upgraded to match the Web App design, and include a total for the current month. This Idea has been implemented!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.