Mortgage company not listed in bank options - NewRez (edited)

Options
lglasser
lglasser Unconfirmed, Member

Please add NewRez.com to options for adding mortgage info.

Tagged:
37 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• scottnliz
    scottnliz Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @lambda379 please add your vote to this idea on this page to add support for this request.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @lambda379,

Thank you for the inquiry!

At this time, there's no update to provide on this one, I apologize. I will, however, be sure to post back as soon as any new information becomes available. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • CB27
    CB27 Member
    Options
    I would also like to have https://ezhub.newrez.com/ added to simplifi's account options. Entering my mortgage amount manually is not a great option. Also, is there anyway to incorporate zillow's home value data into our house so we have market data on the estimated value of our home?
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @CB27,

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

In regards to adding Zillow to Simplifi, there is a separate Idea post for this: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/48/add-zillow-to-track-property-value#latest

Please note that this Idea is marked as "In Progress", meaning that this ability is coming soon to Simplifi. We will also be adding Kelly Blue Book to Simplifi, in addition to Zillow.

I hope this helps! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • K.I.S.S
    Options

An answer is needed here. It's simple. Is adding NewRez on your roadmap? Yes or No? if No, why? If yes, when?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @K.I.S.S,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. As you can see from the status in the very first post, this bank has been requested, however, we can't guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank. As soon as any new information becomes available, we'll be sure to update this thread accordingly.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• MyronZ
    Options

Add me to the list of users that has to deal with this mortgage processor.

BTW - what is the hard part in supporting a new bank - is most or all the work on your side, what does the bank have to do if they already provide an external REST API; are there industry standards for this type of API? Let us know if you need better cooperation from NewRez?

• LGM
    LGM Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm also in the Newrez camp. Newrez recently took over all servicing for Caliber Home Loans (which is currently supported by Simplfi and a top US lender for home loans). I also believe the farmwork for Newrez is identical to Caliber. To follow up with @MyronZ what can we do as users to help this move along? Not being able to link my mortgagor is a deal breaker for me and I will have to switch services for my monthly budgeting needs. Manually inputting the amortizing principal amounts is not why I have these services.

• LGM
    LGM Member ✭✭
    Options

Can you please provide an update @Coach Natalie?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@LGM, as soon as any news becomes available, we'll be sure to post an update. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Vulpes
    Options

Another user here requesting NewRez! I've made the official request on the site but not sure where that ever leads.

• bunkfish
    bunkfish Member
    Options

Another user requesting NewRez. Mint supports it, but is closing. :-(

• NateTiberius
    Options

Also coming from Mint and it's pretty shocking that NewRez isn't supported.

• JPburg
    Options

Please add Newrez

• Patrickc1990
    Options

Just moved over from Mint and newrez is a key part of my net wealth tracking. Please work on this connection.

• watrous
    Options

I'm also a mint user that would like this feature

• EdoK
    Options

Another Mint user who would like this connection.

• cmf
    Options

same here, just joined after using Mint, this is the only institution not supported!

• saraldr
    Options

Please add NewRez

• ekolo
    Options

Another request to add NewRez…also moving here from Mint.

• bronz37
    Options

Another request to add NewRez please. Thank you

• RyanG
    Options

I am also someone who came from Mint and would love to be able to add NewRez as an option as it owns Caliber Home Loans and you have that as an option not sure why this wouldn't work.

• jordan2819
    Options

Another request for NewRez, coming from Mint, currently comparing against other Mint alternatives.

• Annie
    Annie Member
    Options

Another vote to please add NewRez! I was able to track it on Mint and am shopping around for a new service, being able to continue tracking my mortgage is important to me

• cj123
    Options

Add me as another vote.

• Bard09
    Options

Any updates? My mortgage vendor was acquired by NewRez and this is going to be a problem if it is not supported.

• kmy02000
    Options

My mortgage vendor was also acquired by NewRez. Would really like to be able to see it here.

• Beltifi
    Beltifi Member ✭✭
    Options

+1 on this too. Once I connect, all my accounts will be linked to Simplifi, and I no longer have to manage it manually.

• thailey3
    Options

Another new user migrating from Mint. Need Newrez mortgage connectivity.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.