Mirror Savings Buckets that are enabled at the bank level in Simplifi (edited)

Options
SimplyB33
SimplyB33 Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
A lot of banks have added buckets to their accounts similar to the ones on Simplifi (setting aside money virtually although not actually moving it). My Ally Financial has this and I love it. I wish there was a way that I could see them in Simplifi. Now, I'm essentially I'm duplicating the savings allocations in two places which is annoying. 
9 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Dan-in-Virginia
    Dan-in-Virginia Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Ally Savings Account "Buckets" are named goals that can be contributed to on an automatic % basis (as funds are added to the savings account) or manually. This is to create a savings goal based on an existing buckets which show the current amount saved. Users would then be able to add the target amount for saving in Simplifi for a given goal.

• ekyzivat
    Options

Ditto- this would make use of existing features we already update in external banks like Ally.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @SimplyB33 ,

This is something I was looking for as well today. I was discussing this today.

Thanks to @Humanleg86 - we have a work around

“No way through Savings goals, but…..You could setup a recurring transfer and apply a tag to that recurring transfer then have a watchlist based on said tag. In this case your watchlist becomes your "goal".”

Note: Thanks to Coach Nicole for brining this discussion and mine together.