Option to auto-end a Recurring Series once total amount has been reached (edited)

Options
ccrawford
ccrawford Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
I would to see a feature added so we can have recurring transactions end once they reach a certain amount of money that we specify. This should be an easy addition and would be very useful!
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Tickko
    Tickko Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I agree, I think this could be a great option to have for recurring/upcoming bills!
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All, 

The Community Support Team reviews long-standing Idea posts for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant and we would like to gauge the current level of interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this Idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like the "idea" of this idea, but it would seem to be hard to imagine using. For example, let's say I want to flag a $500 'special financing' charge to stop recurring once the charge clears. I couldn't go on the account balance reaching zero, because there may be other charges on this card besides the financed amount. Also, what if I inevitably made extra payments outside of the recurring charges,

It does sound nice if there were a way to make it happen - maybe working with tags on the payments tied to a transaction (i.e 'tag1' for the charge, and also 'tag1' for payments related to that charge whether or not recurring).

Rob Wilkens