Ability to Sort By 'Next Due Date' Under Settings>Recurring [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Tickko
Tickko Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
I would like to request an option to toggle the sorting by next due date for recurring items under settings. Right now it shows them alphabetically. This option is available under the Bills and Income in Quicken Web.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Currently, when you review your Recurring transactions in Settings, it is sorted alphabetically. It would be great to be able to also sort by the bill's next due date, so you can see the upcoming ones at the top and others (maybe annual bills that aren't due for months) at the bottom. Thanks for considering the addition of sort options.
  • Having just setup about 50 or so recurring items from my existing financial software, it would have been nice to have the option order these by when they are next up. My financial software sorts by next due date order ascending, not alphabetical, and trying to make sure I got all the bills and recurring transactions in there was really painful in the Settings->Recurring menu.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tsnyder91,

Are you talking about this location (Simplifi>Settings>Recurring Series)?

Also, are you talking about the Desktop App or the Mobile App?  There are a few added filter options on the Desktop App and it’s easier to add Recurring series there.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • @Flopbot
    Yes that's the location. I don't have any sort options and it's alphabetical by recurring entry name Ascending on every filter view.  I'm all done with it now, but it was such a pain as my other financial apps all sort by upcoming due date instead of name.