Search Split Transactions

Options
bcrossman
bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2023 in Report a Bug
The problem with search results excluding split transactions (detailed in this closed thread: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/188/search-function-split-transactions#latest) is still a problem on mobile. Or maybe it has just re-occurred. Any estimate on when this bug will be fixed?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @bcrossman,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue on the Simplifi Mobile App!

It looks like the previously cited Bug Tickets are still being worked on. I have reached out for an update and will be sure to post back as soon as I hear back from the Team. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello again @bcrossman,

The Team has gotten back to me, and it looks like this issue is still being worked on, although I don't have an exact ETA on when we can expect a fix. I will be sure to post back as soon as any new information becomes available. 

I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-9120
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @bcrossman,

This issue appears to be resolved — can you confirm, please? 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, I haven't noticed a recent problem, but the link to the prior thread is dead and I don't recall the details of the issue. If you can refresh my memory, I can check.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Thanks, @bcrossman!

The issue was that searching transactions in Simplifi wasn't returning split transactions. For example, I searched for "Groceries", and the split transactions weren't displayed/returned prior, but they are now:

I see the same thing on the Mobile App, so I definitely think this is fixed. Please let me know otherwise. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.