Add Affirm Bank

Options
rosalynraelyn
rosalynraelyn Member ✭✭
I'd like Affirm Bank/Savings Accounts to be added to Simplifi
Tagged:
22 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @rosalynraelyn,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it; please be sure to add your vote as well. We also need the URL used when signing in on the bank's website, please. :smile:

Thank you,

Coach Natalie
  • rosalynraelyn
    rosalynraelyn Member ✭✭
    Options
    I realized that they currently only have an app -- no way to log into the bank via web. Hopefully they add that functionality soon! Love Simplifi!
  • docwisdom
    docwisdom Member ✭✭
    Options
    this would be great to have
  • botjnilt
    botjnilt Member
    Options

I cannot beleive this is still not possible :(

• just_Bri
    Options

Would love this to happen!

Any chance it's still on the roadmap?

• Milly88
    Options

Any updates on whether Affirm will be added? It is October 2023, and it has not been added yet.

• Kris85
    Options

Just joined simplifi and was hoping the buy now, pay later accounts would be able to be tracked using this app. I am sad it is not. This would be the main driving point for me being on board for the app. If not, I doubt I will continue with a subscription after free trial

• Vatto-J
    Vatto-J Member
    edited January 4
    Options

I just signed up for Quicken, a PAID subscription. Coming from [removed], both FREE apps that BOTH had option to add Affirm account. Same as Kris85, I am not going to continue paying for an app that can not provide the same or better services than free apps. Come on Quicken, you have 28 days before my 30 grace cancellation period is up! Also learned, unlike the other apps that offer Synchrony Retail Card Login, FYI to anyone trying to add their retail store card (The Container Store, Rooms To Go, etc) you have to select Care Credit carecredit.com. When you login to this option, ALL your store retails cards will come up. Another issue that needs to be resolved as I found by accident.

• blinkidy
    Options

Please add!

• str8vegas
    Options

I remember that Mint used to have it and I changed to Simplifi but unfortunately many options are not available. It would be nice if Simplifi could add connections to Affirm, Uplift, Klarna and the new online loan companies.

• sriley1204
    Options

Last updated April 2022… Another update on this would be great. I can't imagine it taking that long to establish a connection. Has the team abandoned the effort?

• TReynolds731
    Options

I also would love to add Affirm. I have significant debt with this company, and would be nice to have automated tracking.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, as soon as we learn any news for this request, we'll be sure to post back with an update to let you all know. There are no further updates to provide at this time.

You are all welcome to also contact the bank directly and provide them with this link so they can get the ball rolling from their end: https://www.intuit.com/partners/financial-institutions/professional-services/ofx/

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ElvisGuy
    Options

I'd like affirm too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.