Save account selections on "Bills & Payments > Cash Flow" page [edited] (6 Merged Votes)

Options
2»

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Bread01 IMHO and it's just my opinion, if you don't need the feature, don't vote for it. That will help get the things you truly need done quicker. If every idea was voted for by everyone out of sympathy, they would have no idea what people needed.

Rob Wilkens

• Bread01
    Bread01 Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree with not voting out of sympathy, and I haven't. This is a feature that would have been very useful for me over 10 years ago and I am sure will be useful to a lot of other new and existing users if done right. If this gets fixed and attracts more users to Simplifi, the overall resources Simplifi can allocate to improving and implementing other new features will grow and will be beneficial to all users in the long run.

Simplifi User Since February 2024

Mint User Since 2011

User Type: Monitor Net Income and Grow Net Worth

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you just want to look at the cash flow for one account, I find it much easier to click on that account in the list on the side of the transactions page. You should get a cash flow diagram above the list of transactions (might need to click the little down arrow to unhide it). I look at this every time I open Simplifi and almost never visit the official Cash Flow page

• QuantumWest
    QuantumWest Member
    Options

When in the cashlow area of the app, you have to select the time frame and account you want to send in the cashlow everytime. I understand you can go to a single account and see it to, but it would be nice if it remembered/saved your previous selections...

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 20
    Options

The idea post already exists and has 68 votes. Check it out.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• singreale
    singreale Member
    Options

As a user I want to see the cash flow for my checking account(s). It is impossible to see this until I deselect all of my other accounts, especially my home mortgage and home value. A simple "Only" button clickable next to each account or each category would make this process much easier, because for cash flow I really only care about the expected balance of my checking account.

There could also be a select/deselect all button at the top of the accounts list. This would serve a similar purpose in speeding up the filter process.

A bonus would be for the Cash Flow chart to remember your last selections and always bring up the same filter rather than the user having to recreate the filter each time.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

or… you could just go right to the account page (where transactions are) and cash flow for that account is on top of that screen (on the web anyway).

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 22
    Options

There is an idea post with over 60 votes requesting what you described. Check it out and vote for it if it meets your needs. More votes increase the chances for consideration.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present