Tell us how you use Simplifi!

Options
13»

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The first post on this thread states "We look forward to hearing from you and welcome all your comments! Once we have enough of them, we’ll give you a report on what you’ve told us!"

Are there enough comments to see a report? This will be neat. @Coach Natalie @Coach Kristina

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• DavidB
    DavidB Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm a refugee from YNAB which I used for about two years. The learning curve of YNAB is huge and it's so focused on zero-based budgeting that I found it very hard to do simple things. I don't live on the edge so I don't need a zero based budget and can absorb unexpected expenses.

(1) I was attracted to Simplifi because it seemed like a straightforward expense tracking tool. I just wanted something that would recod transactions, let me classify them, and give me some reports.

(2) I use it to see where my money goes. The biggest deficiency of the product is the lack of a Budget vs. Actual report which seems pretty basic. It is my biggest disapointement with the tool.

(3) The ideal user is someone who is looking for a relatively simple expense tracker.

This discussion has been closed.