Expand iPhone Face ID for login with app.
I am upvoting this because it seems fine with me. I suppose adding biometric authentication to the mobile app would include finger print for iPads and older iPhones. I suppose Android has a version too.
I haven't supported adding more security to web app as I like staying signed in, and any time I sign out, I get a text message code. But it is ok with me to add biometric authentication to that as well (since Macs support this) and adding passkeys.
Upvoting this request. I have set Face ID recognition as a second security check at login for less important apps than this one on my iPhone. As I understand it, the iPhone user has the option to set Face ID recognition for apps that have requested it, so users who don't want this feature are not forced to use it.
[edited - readability]