Hello, my connection to Northwesternmutual.com has not worked for 4 days now, after working for most of the year. Is there a known issue with this company?
Hi @surfnsocal,
Thanks for letting us know! Please try the basic troubleshooting steps below:
I'll like to share this Article related to this topic:
https://support.simplifi.quicken.com/en/articles/5530616-how-do-i-refresh-my-accounts-on-the-mobile-app
If you’re still unable to connect, please provide a screenshot of the error message you’re receiving (with any personal information covered) so we can take a closer look.
Thanks!
I'm having the same issue. When I try to reset the connection, I'm getting this error. I logged into Northwestern mutual's website in another tab without issue with my user name/password.
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I attempted to refresh the account on mobile and when that didn't work, I attempted to reset the connection, which resulted in the error shared in my screenshot.
Hi everyone,
We now have an Alert for the Northwestern Mutual connection issue, but we're looking for additional examples to assist with the investigation.
If you're currently experiencing this issue and would like to help with the investigation, please submit your logs using the Send Feedback option:
Once you've submitted your logs, please reply here and let us know. Screenshots of the error are also helpful, with any sensitive information covered.
Thank you for helping us with the investigation!
CTP-18669
I just sent feedback as instructed. My screenshot was attached in a prior comment. Thanks!
I'm getting the same error for few days after previously working. I have already submitted feedback through simplifi per instructions above.
When I click on the "account needs attention" exclamation mark marker, I get an "unable to connect to Northwestern Mutual…. Care Code: 170" message. When I go to the Settings>Accounts page and attempt to RESET the connection, after entering login info, I get the "We ran into a technical Issue… (170)" error as well. Both screenshots below.
I'm getting error 1403 when trying to connect to Northwestern Mutual. Sent Feedback.
Logs submitted per the request. I've also previously shared the screenshot.
Logs submitted per the request.
Same error 170. Sent logs per instructions as well.