My partner and I split the electricity bill and she sends me her portion of the expense on the same day of the month every month. In Simplifi, I have the bill as a monthly expense with the category "Electricity". Unfortunately, I cannot make an "income" series with the type of the "Electricity" expense.
My workaround has been to have a second category called "Partner Electricity" as an "income" category in order to track upcoming payments from her to me. This generally works. However, it fails to fully capture what I want. Ideally, I'd like both to be the same category so that I can filter by just that one category and see only my contribution to the electric bill as opposed to the household's contribution.
Other possible workarounds exist (e.g. just labeling her payments "Electricity" and deleting the reminder once received), but none of which would be as clean as having an income series in an expense category.