Welcome to October! Simplifi tells me on the Home Screen and All Transactions that I never paid a few dozen old bills. I paid them and they show paid/linked when I find them in the spending plan. Is it just me?
Yes, just noticed that this morning
Hopefully talk to support today.
Recurring series completely showing the opposite. As soon as transaction matches it's immediately showing as PAST DUE. It's a nightmare at the moment. Have hundreds or even thousands transactions showing past in all my accounts.
Due to this sudden bug, planning and budget can't be tracked at all, since I have transactions back to 2022 past due, date I started using quicken app.
Please fix it ASAP. Att current state, whole app just became utterly useless 😱
Have you checked the web app?
I see the past due reminders in iOS but not the web app.
I haven't, always mobile, I'm on android app
Yes, on website is working
But can't use website on mobile, it just isn't practical
I've reported a bug, they should create a ticket for it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon
Otherwise app becomes useless in the meantime
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!
I saw this issue this morning as well, and it appears to be unique to the mobile app. I have reported the issue to our internal teams for further investigation.
To help with the investigation, please submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option on the web app:
Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter!
Thanks Natalie,
I've send feedback logs throughout the website.
Hopefully it will be fixed really soon. As it makes whole reminder and future /past budgets useless. Since app thinks that paid and linked transactions are PAST DUE.
Yes, it's only on mobile app, I believe both Android and iOS.
Keep us informed with any and all updates and possible ETA.
Thx.
Vlad.
Important Update: Our team is aware of this issue, and a patch release with a fix is coming. That will be version 6.39.1.
Our team asks users not to unlink or delete the reminders to clear them. The reminders will go away once you update to the patch release. The patch release is expected today or tomorrow.
Thank you!
Natalie that's awesome news.
Thanks a lot for update and will be waiting for the patched version today / tomorrow.
Hopefully all will be good.
Have a great day.
Here is our official Alert for this issue, for everyone's reference:
has the patch been issued and will it be automatically applied?
It's an app update. How can it be automatically applied? You can download it and install it now, like all the other apps on your cell phone. You're not making any sense.
really, the App Store still has v6.39.0
Apple takes much longer to process apps.
Android been updated
my iOS app updated automatically overnight. Hooray
Hooray it’s fixed!
Thanks Vlad!
Thanks Coach Natalie!
Hi @Matt Y,
That’s great to hear! I’m glad we were able to get this fixed for you.
You’re very welcome, and thanks for coming back to let us know!
Thanks!