I just recently lost connection with Space Coast Credit Union two days ago. I tired to reset the connection but still get error We are unable to connect to Space Coast Credit Union at this time (to.100 error)
Hello @rostjd,
I was reviewing your previous post about this same situation. I apologize that you’re still having trouble connecting to Space Coast Credit Union. The to.100 error indicates that the connection is timing out before we can successfully connect to the financial institution.
You can try these steps so we can establish a completely fresh connection with the financial institution:
We have a specific article related to this topic: https://support.simplifi.quicken.com/en/articles/13797022-error-to-100-when-using-online-services-in-quicken-simplifi
However, since you’ve been experiencing this for two days and have tried resetting the connection and performing the steps in the previous post, please reach out to our Support team directly for further assistance. They have additional tools to investigate the connection and, if needed, report the issue to our team.
https://support.simplifi.quicken.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support?
Thanks!