Any update on the progress of resolving the CIT Bank connectivity issue?
I'd be curious about this too, haven't been able to update for 9 days now, seems like the on-going issue thread has been going since the 24th of August. [removed competitor mention] shows this connection as working for Plaid at least. CIT/First Citizens is the 12th largest bank in the US, seems like it should have higher priority.
https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/17034/ongoing-9-6-26-cit-bank-returning-fdp-101-fdp-102-and-fdp-105-errors#latest
@TS5150 & @Mike2023, thank you for reaching out to the community!
I checked your connection attempts on our end and see an FDP-102 error with CIT Bank for both of you. This error is a known issue, and we have an Alert that you can follow for updates:
There is no news to share at this time, but as soon as we learn anything or have a resolution to provide, we will post it to the Alert.
Thank you for your continued patience while we work through this!
I'm also having this issue, which appears to have been going on for more than a month. This is not acceptable for a financial product, and hope that more specific information can be provided about the error and what specific steps are being taken to address the problem. The "Alerts" are largely uninformative and seemed designed primarily to placate users rather than provide support about the underlying issues.
I have been encountering the same issue for about 2 weeks now.
I'm also having this issue… should I input any transactions manually or just wait for the resolution
Hello everyone,
We apologize for the frustration this issue has caused and understand how concerning connection issues like this can be. We have an alert for this issue that everyone can follow, as any news, including a resolution, will be posted there once available:
The alert mentions reaching out to the financial institution to report the issue on their end and help them understand the impact. Have any of you contacted them, by chance?
Please let us know!
I sent CIT Bank a message through my account portal and will advise if I hear anything back.
It does seem that CIT Bank is accessible via Plaid. Is it possible for Quicken to try to resolve this issue using that method?
I called CIT bank on 10/7. They said there is nothing wrong with their system and it remains available for 3rd party software to use. Why is Quicken Simpli asking me to call CIT Bank instead of someone employed by Quicken Simplifi fixing this problem by contacting CIT Bank using the old fashion telephone to speak to the proper person at CIT Bank to fix this problem?