We are both retired and have started using Simplify. I'm just using it to see if bills get paid. What has worked for me up till now : I log on, go to bills and income and change the date range to a time at least a few weeks back from the default one. Then I will be shown all of the past bills. I check the notifications one by one and slowly delete them as they show "paid". Now I can no longer go back on this list and it just shows future reminders. Has something changed. We have not changed any settings. Working out of Bills and Reminders isn't as useful. I now click on the reminder and if I am in Bills, I'll get a notice on the right detailing the bill and whether it is cleared or not, but then I am in the transaction area. I was nice to be able to scroll back to check while in Bills and see a past list of transactions and check them on the calendar as well. Are we missing something?