I have 2 vanguard logins for myself and wife. each has several accounts. I previously had made one brokerage account manual for each login. Today I tried to reconnect both these accounts. During the process Vanguard authentication had a problem with the pop up sign on page. I was eventually able to reactivate both or so it seems!
The issue is the accounts list is now messed up showing my wife's account under my ID and a is missing my account under my ID. Its also now showing a connection error to one account (Care code 324). The behavior feels it may have somehow mixed up or cached the Passkey on my laptop/ browser during 2FA but this is just a guess. I used the same laptop and browser session to connect both logins, one right after the other
How to clean this up? Should I just nix all the connections, make all the Vanguard accounts manual and start over in separate browsers.