I had previously linked my Apple Card to Simplifi and all was well. A few days ago it stopped updating. I reset the connection, didn't work. So I deleted the account and tried to re-add but now Apple Card isn't listed as an available account.
I saw Apple Wallet is, so I tried that. When I press Add Account and choose Apple Wallet, I get the page that says "Connect Apple Wallet" with the 1-3 steps listed, great. Well, when I click continue I get the page that says, "Apple Wallet Connected", but I don't get any prompt letting me choose accounts or anything. It just has a continue button, which when clicked, takes me back to the account list. At the bottom of the page it shows Apple Wallet, but no accounts listed. I tried to click the 3 dots and choose Add a new account, but that doesn't work either. It just goes back to the page that says Apple Wallet Connected.