For investment income, be able to create a rule so these get sorted differently

Laura
Laura Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Feature Requests

Right now I have to individually mark each of my several cent investment income to have them not show up in my reports/spending plan.

4 votes

Completed · Last Updated

With the addition of Investment Transactions, as well as Transaction Rules, this idea has been implemented!

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@Laura We are currently working on the investment portion of Simplifi and you should see some changes closer to launch. Currently, we have nothing set for adding additional rules to have transactions sorted separately. I'm glad you made this an idea! Making an idea in our community is a perfect opportunity to let our developers know of additional features that can be reviewed to be added to Simplifi!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Laura,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion!

Has this been implemented? As far as I'm aware, investment data shouldn't be showing up in your Reports or Spending Plan. We have also added Transaction Rules to the program that may help to accommodate what you're looking for. 

Please let me know, thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Laura & All,

With the addition of Investment Transactions, as well as Transaction Rules, I am marking this Idea as "Completed". Please let me know if anyone disagrees!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.