Move Chat Icon so it's not in the way/Add white space to bottom of screens [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

asubbaiyanprof
asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Feature Requests
Need an option to close the chat window or move around; sometimes, it is coming in the way while doing the entry, like on the recurring settings section.
Tagged:
19 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The Chat Icon has been moved to the left-hand bar under "Help Center"!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @asubbaiyanprof,

Thanks for the suggestion! You've got my vote! :wink:

-Coach Natalie

• Yes! I also think some kind of footer bar on the web-based screen would be helpful. If you scroll down all the way to the last transaction, it can be at the very, very bottom, and like mentioned, the chat icon interferes here. If there was some footer or white space you would be able to see the last transaction and not feel like you are running off the page, as well as not have chat in the way.
  • This happened to me today.  Seriously annoying.
  • ByJam
    ByJam Member
    Coach Natalie, any updates on this feature update? The chat button is annoying as heck. It gets in the way of scrollbars and other screen components. Suggestions were given to resize windows, change resolution, different browsers, etc none of them are any good. 
    Every other browser based software has help icons in the upper right, that’s where I would look if I needed help. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ByJam,

Thanks for reaching out regarding an update, although I apologize that there's still no update to provide on this one as of yet. I did, however, pass this Idea post along in hopes of getting some traction on it. Fingers crossed! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • bickabah
    bickabah Member
    It's a small issue, but I need to move the blue support button to the left just a bit. It prevents me from clicking on the trx "expand down arrow" to see more info. about the very last trx on a page. I tried to open the support button or change the zoom on my browser, but this doesn't help.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe consider just removing it from the Transaction screens for starters.  So far - to me - that seems to be the most annoying place that it gets in the way...it blocks the  [ Close ] button.  That would let people still find it easily enough.  Then, if you keep getting complaints, remove it from just those screens.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • ByJam
    ByJam Member
    edited August 2021
    This feature request has been out there for over a year.  [removed - disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.