Upcoming Income Transactions Marked as Received (edited)

Options
purdnost
purdnost Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2023 in Report a Bug
Full manual user here.

Spending Plan > Total to spend > Income

Upcoming income transactions are marked as received here. They shouldn’t be marked as received until the scheduled bill date arrives,

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hello @purdnost,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community!

I'm not personally seeing this for any of my Income Items displayed in the Spending Plan, whether it's Recurring Income or a single Upcoming Income Transaction. 

With that being said, are you seeing the same thing on the Simplifi Web App? If so, is the issue occurring with Recurring Income Items or with one-time Upcoming Income Transactions, or both?

If the issue is occurring on just the Mobile App, again, I would definitely suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the Mobile App, while performing a device reboot in between, to see if that helps to clear things up.

Please let me know so I can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • purdnost
    purdnost Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie,

I am seeing the same issue in the web app. The transactions are for new upcoming personal income (9/14, 9/15) that have yet to be marked as recurring.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @purdnost,

Thanks for checking the Web App and posting back!

If you have not already done so, I would suggest deleting and then re-creating the Upcoming Transactions in question to see if they then properly display in the Spending Plan. 

If the issue persists, please upload some screenshots of what you're seeing (from the Web App preferably), and I'd be happy to get it reported to my Team. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @purdnost,

Thank you for providing the requested screenshots!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported, and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-10546
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @purdnost,

I just wanted to touch base with you on this -- since you're no longer subscribed to Simplifi, we did go ahead and close out the escalation for this issue. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.