Apple Card & Savings Accounts (2 Merged Votes)

Chris Crosier
Chris Crosier Unconfirmed, Member
I was very surprised that I can't add my AppleCard as an account to this system.  My Quicken desktop software has this feature, so I know you have the ability to connect.

Do you forsee this connector happening?
Tagged:
350 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Chris Crosier  by apple card, do you mean Apple Credit Card?  AFAIK, Apple only allows you to download;  which you can import into Simplifi and quicken.

• asubbaiyanprof
    @Thomas, Apple doesn't support any automation yet,  so it is not the problem with Simplifi,  yes I have an Apple Credit card and do a manual import it each month

• sandrogferr
    sandrogferr Member
    edited August 2021
    It is Apple that sucks with all their compatibility issues as usual. I also wanted to add Apple Card to my Simplifi, but honestly I will Not Use my Apple Card instead!! Apple should be easier to be compatible with "the rest of the world"!! They never put value on this!!
  • Apple Card credit card sync missing - manual import is a hassle.
  • Hoffinon
    Hoffinon Member
    +1 I'd like to see this integration also
  • tapierce
    tapierce Member ✭✭✭
    BIG +1 for automated Apple Card support!
    ~Terry

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." ~ Paul Ehrlich
  • Also would love to see this happen!
  • also a +1 from me, would really like to see this supported. thanks!
  • asubbaiyanprof
    It looks like Apple do not allow any kind of automation, best is to email Apple support team as well
  • Glad to see this is being worked on. Would love an automatic update between Simplifi and Apple (Goldman Sachs). Hope things get sorted out soon.
  • BIG +1 for automated Apple Card support!
  • rgrego
    rgrego Member
    edited April 2022
    It would be nice to have direct download support for the Apple Card like [removed] is able to do. Manual input doesn’t work well when dealing with recurring transactions.
  • +1 for Apple Card Support, please
  • lindsaypsu
    lindsaypsu Member
    edited April 2022
    rgrego said:
    It would be nice to have direct download support for the Apple Card like [removed] is able to do. Manual input doesn’t work well when dealing with recurring transactions.
    Agreed!  The capability is there.  Should be able to integrate into this software as well.
  • tapierce
    tapierce Member ✭✭✭
    Yessss!  :)
    ~Terry

"To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer." ~ Paul Ehrlich
  • Jbarnes7000
    Jbarnes7000 Member
    I would love this feature too. I may not use Simplifi if I can’t get my apple credit card working automatically. Waiting for the month to pass and then downloading all the transactions defeats the purpose of using this kind of software for me. I wanted something on the go I could budget with in real time. 
  • Travelwolfe
    Travelwolfe Member
    edited March 2022
    [removed] now supports Apple credit card transactions so it should be doable for Simplifi.
  • I'd also love to see Apple Card support soon, as I just signed up for Simplifi to try but am disappointed that it isn't currently supported
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    Adding that I would love to see support for Apple Card. I just signed up for the card and it didn't even occur to me that it wouldn't integrate with Simplifi.  :(
  • Scot S
    Scot S Member
    edited April 2022
    Here's another +1 for Apple Card support. It works beautifully with [removed] and yet both Quicken and Simplify require you to download a transaction file. 
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Scot S said:
    Here's another +1 for Apple Card support. It works beautifully with [removed] and yet both Quicken and Simplify require you to download a transaction file. 
    I may have to switch to [removed]. Aside from Apple Card support, I have to contact customer support at least once a month because of some programing issue with Simplifi. I'm starting not to trust the accounting will be accurate. Plus, I am not happy paying for a service that is constantly breaking down. 
  • dl30
    dl30 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    If you are going to redact names of other financial apps, you might want to remove the two instances of [removed] you missed in this thread. :D
  • steveoreeno
    steveoreeno Member
    edited April 2022
    Automation is available for Apple Card.  I recently tried [removed] and I was succesfully able to connect my Apple Card account and get my balance and transaction history there.  Manual import is a hassle and extra work.  Please do what you can to add Apple Card to the list of institutions as soon as possible.  Thanks!
  • Far
    Far Member
    +1 for this. 
  • another +1 for Apple Card integration, please
This discussion has been closed.