Add a Receipt Icon/Paperclip to Transaction Lists on the Mobile App (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Feature Requests
Greetings,

This is a little thing, but would certainly improve the mobile app on an iPhone.  I, personally, like taking pictures of my receipts and I find it much easier to do using the mobile app on my phone.

However, there's one thing that's missing.  When looking at the list of transactions, there's no way to know which transactions have a receipt image and which ones don't short of opening each one individually.

Please add a little receipt/paperclip icon to each transaction on the list of transactions screen ("All Transactions").  It doesn't have to take up a lot of space.

Here's how another software I use (Wave Accounting) handles it...

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

This is a great suggestion!

It looks like you already noticed, but I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought about this one a little more today while entering receipts from the Mobile App on an iPhone SE…my favorite device to enter receipts from.

Even just something like this (black triangles) would save a lot of time jumping back and forth between my phone and my desktop to make sure all my receipts uploaded properly.  A small triangle wouldn’t take up a lot of space and would be fairly innocuous.

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

I like that with the 4.0.0 Mobile App, you added this info! Please add the attachment Paper clip too!

That’s very helpful info for me when entering receipts; which I almost exclusively do from mobile.

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.