• Steve86
    Steve86 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    You’re welcome!
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Steve86 & @Arun,

Thank you for your continued patience as this is being worked on!

My Team is also experiencing some difficulty reproducing this issue, and they're wondering where you both originally created the Watchlists in question -- on the Simplifi Mobile App or the Web App? Also, just to confirm, are you both still seeing this issue on the Mobile App?

Please let me know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @Steve86 & @Arun,

Were either of you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let me know, thank you! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Steve86 & @Arun,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation, as our Team does need the requested information in order to continue working on this.

Please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing an issue! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @Steve86 & @Arun,

Since I haven't heard back from either of you, I went ahead and got the escalation closed out. However, please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue and we can re-open the Ticket accordingly. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Steve86
    Steve86 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie, I did t get any emails about your mentions

yes the issue still exists, yes I did create them on the mobile client. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Steve86,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I have gone ahead and re-opened the Ticket and will be sure to let you know if our Team requests any further info, or when I receive an update.

Additionally, I'd suggest enabling your Community Notifications by following the steps listed here so you don't miss anything in the future. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-11654
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Greetings,

I think I've tracked this one down to a reproducible culprit.  With Watchlists - out of sheer curiosity - I have a couple Watchlists set up for common Payees that I buy from frequently.  For my "Wal-Mart" one, I noticed that when you have two or more Payee's here...

It causes the graph on Mobile to show up like this...

But when you only have one Payee, it shows up like this...

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also seeing an issue on the Simplifi Mobile App with Watchlists that have multiple Payees selected. 

Since this particular behavior has already been reported, I went ahead and added your information to the existing ticket. I will be sure to post back here as soon as an update is received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Steve86, @Arun & @Flopbot,

Thank you all for your continued patience as this issue is being worked on!

Since some time has passed, I wanted to reach back out to see if any of you are still seeing this issue on the Simplifi Mobile App. If so, please submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option by following these steps: 
    1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send

Also, are all of you still using iOS? Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @Steve86, @Arun, & @Flopbot,

Have any of you been able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Steve86
    Steve86 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie I will take a look at this over the weekend. Thank you for the follow up
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie,

I checked and - as best I can tell - everything appears to be working properly now.  The example "Payee - Wal-Mart" watchlist in my screenshot above now has two payees set up in it and all the charts appear to be working properly.

Thanks to you and your team!

Chris
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    That's great @Flopbot!

We will await @Steve86's confirmation before closing out the ticket, and hopefully we'll hear back from @Arun also. Fingers crossed!

-Coach Natalie
  • Arun
    Arun Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    hi @Coach Natalie

I just checked and everything seems to be working properly for me as well. Thanks

Arun 

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @Steve86,

I just wanted to reach out one last time before closing out the escalation. Please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing this issue on the Simplifi Mobile App. 

And thank you for confirming, @Arun! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.