Can access to Ion Bank please be added?

jhart23
jhart23 Member
Tagged:
1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jhart23,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

It looks like Ion Bank has already been requested from our end, however, I did go ahead and turn this post into a Missing Financial Institution post so that it can be followed for updates by anyone who's looking for this connection.

Please note that we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to add support for a requested bank. I hope this helps! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • jhart23
    jhart23 Member
    edited February 2022
    I sent a secure message to Ion's technical services to follow up on whether they have received that request. I will post an update here if I hear anything back. Every other service that I have used has connectivity to Ion, so I am sure it is just a matter of it making it up their queue.
  • jhart23
    jhart23 Member
    Ion is working with me to set up my connection to Simplifi. It sounds like each individual wishing to have access to Ion Bank through Simplifi would have to contact Ion Bank's technical support for manual setup of each account (rather than making a broader connection available to the masses through automated initial setup). Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.