Ability to move the chat window around on the screen (edited)

Options
sheracr
sheracr Member
edited February 2022 in Feature Requests
The help chat window is over the area I need to click on. Any option to move it so I can see instructions and also perform steps at the same time??

Tagged:
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @sheracr,

Thanks for posting your experience to the Community!

When it comes to the Chat Support window, if it's blocking the steps that you need to perform, you can just close out of it, and then when you're done, you can open the Help Center back up and you'll still have the same chat going.

With that being said, if you'd like, we can totally turn this post into an Idea post requesting the ability to move the chat window around on the screen when needed so that other Users can vote on it  -- just let me know! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
  • sheracr
    sheracr Member
    Options
    Yes, would love the ability to move it. Please add to suggestion box. :)
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Done @sheracr -- please be sure to add your vote!

-Coach Natalie
  • kirstenfinnigan
    Options

When I am searching tips and help, I want to be able to move the Help dialog box in order to perform operations that I am being tutored on.

• mddt2023
    mddt2023 Member
    Options

Suggestion. Instead of moving the chat window inside a page, you can provide the ability to pop it out to it's own window.

• Wendylady
    Options

I would also like the chat window to be movable! Your tips can be quite lengthy and I can not remember all those steps. It is very aggravating. I am having to take several pictures to capture the instructions.

• SusieQ
    SusieQ Member
    Options

Or just add a minimize icon, because clicking X feels like it will exit the conversation.