Add People's National Bank Checotah

Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭
Please let me know if you can add this bank to your list as I am in my trail and it is important for my budget tracking....  www.peoplesok.com
Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭
    Please give update. Thx Clark
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for reaching out @Clark!

Sadly, there's no update to provide on this request as of yet. As soon as there is one, however, we'll be sure to update this request accordingly. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭
    Any update ?
  • Coach Natalie
    Still no update @Clark -- sorry!

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭
    Any update yet?
  • Coach Natalie
    Still no update, @Clark, I do apologize. 

The easiest way that you can determine when an update becomes available is by viewing the status of your request: 

Here, you'll be able to see any changes/updates that are made to the request. I hope this helps! 

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie ; Will this bank ever get added? This is a real pain for me.

Thanks, Clark

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭

Will I ever get an answer on this? Mint can connect to this bank… but it seems like Simplifi leadership doesn't care….

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭

STATUS??? Will I ever get an answer? I have been asking since February 2022. I may have to go back to mint.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Looks like there is no update here, unfortunately. Hope a coach replies here, I am another user.

Also, Mint shuts down on March 23, 2024.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie

@Clark, as soon as an update becomes available for this request, we will be sure to post back accordingly. There is no update to provide at this time. Please remember that we cannot guarantee a requested bank will gain support.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.