Z fold, folded, unusable

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Report a Bug
With the Galaxy Z Fold 3, on the folded (smaller) screen. The numeric keypad only offers the digits "1. 4. 7" which makes it difficult to enter transactions without opening up to tablet size.  

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing this issue when using the Simplifi Mobile App on your mobile device.

Since the issue seems to be specific to that particular device, would you mind uploading a screenshot of what you're seeing so that we can take a closer look? Please also provide the OS of the device, as well as the current version of the Simplifi Mobile App that you're using. 

Thanks in advance! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    This is the problem on the smaller fold screen which would be the one i use more commonly for on the road quick use, on the unfolded fold screen it is fine.....

[edited image to reduce size]

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thank you for the screenshot @RobWilk -- very strange!

Would you mind also providing me with the OS of your device, as well as the current version of the App that you're using, and I'd be happy to get this reported? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Android 12 with One UI version 4.0 (that's a samsung layer). It's the Android app.  App appears to be version 3.16.1 (26535)

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thank you @RobWilk!

I have gone ahead and gotten this reported and will be sure to post back as soon as I receive an update. :blush:

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-12091
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @RobWilk,

I just wanted to touch base with you on this since some time has passed -- are you still seeing this issue on your Z Fold device? If so, I'll give the ticket a bump. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I traded in the phone last year..  don't own it, cannot check

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, @RobWilk!

I closed out the ticket, but hopefully the Team still investigates to make sure the Simplifi Mobile App works on these types of devices. 🤞

-Coach Natalie
  • ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I have a Z Fold 4 with Android 13 and One UI 5.0. For me the wonky appearance of the number pad only happens when I open the app in one orientation and then change the orientation. 

For instance, if I start the app with the phone unfolded and then fold it up, I get this:

But if I open the app with the phone folded, and then open it up, I get this:

Not exactly a huge deal in my mind.

[edited images to reduce size]

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @ajbopp,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior on your mobile device. 

It looks like they've at least made some improvements for the Z Fold since the numerical keyboard is usable in most instances for you. We can report this issue if you'd like, however, it's totally up to you. It looks like you provided everything we'd need to do so, so just let us know. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.