Please add support for Wex Health HSA

Options
questionmark14
questionmark14 Member ✭✭✭
Tagged:
11 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Secure_User
    Secure_User Member ✭✭
    Options
    +1 from me! Thanks.
  • hankman
    Options

Do you have any plans to support Wex Health Benefits? I have a significant amount in my HSA.

• cove85
    cove85 Member
    Options

Just switched from Mint and would really like Wex added as well!

• JMinchew10
    Options

Please add the ability to connect to Wex Benefits!

• emechler
    Options

+1 please!

• dattmonaldson
    Options

Adding my +1 to this. Seems like it may have been supported in the past, and this would be wonderful to have!

• knobaz
    knobaz Member
    Options

Switched from Mint. +1. Need it.

• Nobody
    Nobody Member
    Options

:+1: for this. I'm also a Mint refugee. I keep running my WEX HSA card down and WEX's website is terrible. There is no option to notify of a low balance. Simplifi needs to add this account.

• mdcooper88
    Options

Yes please! Mint never supported it, but Empower does

• AlaskanWind
    AlaskanWind Member
    edited April 14
    Options

In particular, I have Wex Health, so that's what I would like to see, but I'm sure other people would like to have their other FSAs as well.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @AlaskanWind,

Thank you for coming to the Community to share your feedback! What is the login URL (web address) you use when logging into your Wex Health account directly?

When your financial institution isn't supported, Quicken Simplifi does still allow you to add the account as a manual account and manually update the account. Is there something you need to do to track FSAs that isn't currently supported with the available account types in Quicken Simplifi? If so, could you please provide more details about what specifically would need to be added or improved to better support FSA accounts?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• AlaskanWind
    AlaskanWind Member
    Options

Wex's login page: https://benefitslogin.wexhealth.com/Login.aspx?

I am aware I can manually update, but that is what I am trying to avoid because of the amount of work involved.

I don't believe there is anything special about FSA as far as they relate to Simplifi. I would just want to be able to see my current balance as transactions, like any other account type. Ultimately, I am just trying to unify all my financial accounts under one dashboard, and my FSA is one of my most important financial accounts that I need to keep an eye on.

Also, Wex's website is pretty user unfriendly, and it's hard to check my balance.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Thanks for clarifying and providing the URL. When I check our supported financial institution list, I do see Discovery Benefits has the same login URL, even though the name and customer service link are different.

Would you please test to see if you can connect to your FSA through this connection option?

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• jtb36
    jtb36 Member
    Options

Can confirm, I was able to link my WEX HSA account using the Discovery Benefits option provided above.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, can you all give the "Discovery Benefits" option a try, please? 🤞

-Coach Natalie

• knobaz
    knobaz Member
    Options

Ran into a hiccup where there was an error to start, but it was because the true WEX portal was prompting for new form reviews. After approving, it worked! Thank you.

• dattmonaldson
    Options

Worked for me! Thanks, Coach!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.