How about added support for Gemini? (1 Merged Vote)

It would be nice to have support for https://www.gemini.com/ ... It is used for Crypto trading and savings.
Tagged:
9 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• def
    def Member
    I know Simplifi hasn't added Crypto support, but Gemini has a traditional credit card that would be great to be able to track.
  • Friedie
    Friedie Member
    edited December 2023

Gemini is the one credit card I wished worked. Every other one of my CC's syncs without issue. The last edit for this was January 2022. It's been almost 2 years. Let's get on it!

• Please add crypto assets and credit card syncing support for Gemini (https://www.gemini.com/)! I really appreciate any help you can provide.

• jhuff
    jhuff Member

would love to see Gemini supported on the Simplifi App

• mxs24
    mxs24 Member

I would also live to see added support for the Gemini crypto exchange. Can we get an update from the team on this?

• I would also like for Gemini to be added to the Simplifi App, in the same way that Coinbase has been implemented. Is there any timeframe for this to take place?

Relatedly, there seems to be a glitch in the Simplifi app in which my manually added Gemini assets show up as having a $0.00 value on the dashboard page, despite showing up correctly on the investments page.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.