Ability to Edit the 'Income Received' Notification (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Feature Requests
Greetings,

I'm not super detailed when tracking my paycheck.  I don't care about tracking pre- & post-tax deductions or anything like that...just the lump sum amount that gets deposited into my accounts. 

For background, this is how the paycheck is deposited:
  • Checking Account - Biggest amount (ex. $500).
  • Savings Account - Smaller amount (ex. $50).
  • HSA Account - Smallest amount (ex. $25).

For background, this is how my categories are structure that relate to paychecks:
  • Personal Income
    >> Paycheck
    >> Paycheck Withdrawal

Problem:
  • When I get the Push Notification that I've been paid, I get it three times.  Not the end of the world, but a bit annoying.

Solution:
  • Please add the "Edit" option to "Income Received".  This would let me set the notification to only send for deposits over $100 which means that the two smaller amounts wouldn't trigger a push notification.

Thanks for considering this.
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 13
    Options

I though this idea already existed, but maybe not…I couldn't find it when searching. Anyways, with the way I set up my paycheck - having multiple paycheck withdrawals - every two weeks I get dinged with five "You got paid!" notifications. It sounds like a slot machine ringing through, but I only really care about one of them.

I'd love it if the "Income received" notification (yellow) had the ability to EDIT an base amount trigger like the "Large deposit" notification (green).

[Merged Post]

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.