Guardian Mortgage Sync Issue

Options
kwimmer
kwimmer Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Does anyone else have a mortgage with Guardian Mortgage that isn't syncing? They come up when searched, but since Guardian's update a few months ago I am guessing things got messed up and now it wont connect.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @kwimmer,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to Guardian Mortgage in Simplifi.

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, it looks like you're receiving a 102 error, which typically indicates that the financial institution is temporarily throttling connection traffic. For this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours for it to self-resolve, so please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue at the beginning of next week.

More details on a 102 error can be found here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • kwimmer
    kwimmer Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Natalie, 

Looking at the log in window within Simplifi it asks for the email associated with the account. That is no longer what is used to log into the Guardian Mortgage portal since their latest update. Just wanted to make sure that couldn't be causing part of this issue? 
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Good morning @kwimmer!

Thank you for sharing that detail -- it's quite possible that those changes are causing the issue, however, we won't know until we escalate it to our Service Provider and receive a response. We are closed on Monday for the holiday, so please be sure to let me know if you're still seeing an issue by Tuesday and I'll get a ticket opened. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • kwimmer
    kwimmer Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie it looks like there is still an issue with logging in to the Guardian Mortgage portal. Please let me know if there is anything else you might need. Thanks. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Thank you for letting me know, @kwimmer!

I went ahead and got this issue escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9508178
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @kwimmer,

Thank you for your patience as this is being researched!

We've heard back from our Service Provider stating that this is a known issue and that Guardian Mortgage is currently blocking aggregation. Sadly, they didn't provide an ETA on a fix, however, the issue has been reported and is being worked on. 

I'll let you know as soon as any further updates are received. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • kwimmer
    kwimmer Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • Coach Natalie
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Hello @kwimmer,

I just wanted to reach out to see if you've had any success connecting to Guardian Mortgage since we last spoke. If not, I will resubmit the escalation to see if we receive a different/updated response. 

Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello again @kwimmer,

Were you able to take a look at this, by chance? Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @kwimmer,

I wanted to let you know that I did go ahead and close out the escalation for Guardian Mortgage. If you're still seeing the issue, feel free to post back and let us know at any time. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.