Discover Bank connection issues

Options
JimJulie
JimJulie Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Hello,
I am no longer able to connect to my Discover Bank account and was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  I did a reset and it still won't connect and it says: "You have already added all your accounts at this bank" and then wants me to try adding another bank.  Our password and log-in have not changed.  I hate to delete it and then start over as this is our primary credit card and re-categorizing all the transactions for our budget would be extremely time consuming.  Thanks for your help!
Jim
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @JimJulie,

Thank you for reporting this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Discover Bank in Simplifi.

Although some other users may come along with feedback on this, I'm not aware of any other reports of this behavior occurring with Discover Bank. With that said, however, it does look like you've already reported what you're seeing to our Support Team and it is being reviewed for escalation. The original Agent that you worked with will be back in touch as soon as an update becomes available, or if any further info is needed.

Please let us know if there's anything further we can assist with!

-Coach Natalie
  • 4alizer
    4alizer Member
    Options
    I’m having issues with Discover Bank as well - I am not able to connect to my savings account (not recognized when connecting) but my credit card is connecting without any error codes. However no new transactions are being imported from my credit card since mid June. 

Oddly enough the Discovercard.com connection is working as expected - this appears to be unique to be discoverbank.com connection. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @4alizer.

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Discover Bank in Simplifi.

Sadly, it looks like we now have an emerging issue with Discover Bank and Discover Card not updating transactions and/or returning a "You have already added all your accounts at this bank" error. With that said, we definitely suggest following our Community Alert for any updates.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3528/new-7-6-22-issues-with-discover-bank-and-discover-card-accounts/p1?new=1

Please let us know if you have any questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.