Transactions are always a day behind?

Options
lisasf
lisasf Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Hello! New to Simplifi - I used to use Mint (for years and years, before intuit bought it out even!) and recently had to leave them because they took away my favorite feature (the credit card debt payoff plan with monthly breakdown.) ANYWAYS. 

I first bought Quicken, and it didn't connect to any of my back accounts, so refunded and found Simplifi does connect - and so far I love it! 

However, I have noticed that even when I refresh my accounts, and transactions are posted or pending in my bank account, they do not appear in Simplifi. I use SoFi as my primary checking/savings - and if a transaction is pending it won't show in Simplifi at all. If it is posted, a day or two later it will show as pending, and so on.  It's a little frustrating when I go to schedule bill payments as I want to say "X bill is due on the 1st of the month" and while the money will be taken out of my account on the first, it will show as past due in Simplifi for a few days until it syncs through. is this a known issue? 

I am experiencing this delay in information not only with SoFi, but also with my Discover Cashback account, and Chase account. 

Thanks for your input and info! 
Lisa

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @lisasf,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with your downloaded transactions in Simplifi.

To get a better idea of what's going on, please provide us with a few example transactions that this is occurring with that includes the Date, Payee, and Amount, as well as the name of the account that the transactions reside in as it appears in Simplifi. Screenshots of the transactions displayed in Simplifi and the transactions displayed on the financial institution's website would also be wonderful to have for a comparison. 

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.