Why does my daily transactions from Chime not show at all?

Options
pfwelch
pfwelch Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
I have connected my Chime account. It shows the amount that comes in or transfers out. But not my purchases and doesn't show my balance. Seems pointless if this doesn't work. I use Chime for 99% of my purchases. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @pfwelch,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your Chime account in Simplifi.

To clarify, what type of account do you have with Chime? Also, when you say that your balance doesn't show, do you mean that the balance area in Simplifi is blank, or are you seeing an incorrect balance of $0? And are you experiencing the issue on the Simplifi Web App, the Mobile App, or both?

I personally have a Chime Spending account, and although I mostly use it for transfers, I haven't noticed any issues with transactions downloading (they seem to download right away, even in Quicken), and my balance appears to be correct in Simplifi. Is this account brand new in Simplifi for you? If so, you may consider deleting and re-adding the account to see if you get better results.

If you're still missing transactions in Simplifi and/or have an incorrect balance, I'd suggest looking over this Support Article to troubleshoot the missing transactions and this Support Article to troubleshoot the balance discrepancy, just to make sure that you've checked for all potential culptits.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.