Community Homepage
Discussions
Categories
Support
Quicken Simplifi
Quicken Classic
Getting Started
Share your Success
The Simplifier Lounge
The Water Cooler
Using Quicken Simplifi
Announcements & Alerts
Announcements
Current Online Banking Issues
Known Product Issues
Submit Feedback
Home
Product Feedback
Feature Requests
Add Spending Plan for previous months (edited)
Pecoracabana
Hi, I would like to add in past spending plans dating back to the beginning of the year - or at least the last 6 months so I can track historical spends against today
Find more posts tagged with
Already Offered
Spending Plan
Feature Request
Status: Already Offered
Comments
RobWilk
I think what you are asking for may already be there. Up by the month of current spending plan i tap/click the left arrow to go back. I can go back as far as my oldest data in the app, in my case november 2021.
Quick Links
All Categories
Recent Discussions
Activity
My Bookmarks
My Discussions
My Drafts
Unanswered
Best Of