Unable to Add Wells Fargo Account

Options
arditojosh
arditojosh Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts

When I attempt to attach my Wells Fargo account to Simplifi, I get the following "confirmation screen". I get a free-form text box to enter "where I would like to receive my code", and then another free-form text box to "enter my code" before I even specify where it should be sent. This flow doesn't make any sense to me. I try to hit "Connect" without filling any of this out but the next page says "All your accounts have already been added..." 

When I go to my accounts page in settings, there are no accounts from Wells Fargo. FYI I only have a Mortgage account with Wells Fargo. No checking or savings account. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @arditojosh,

Thanks for reporting this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Wells Fargo in Simplifi. 

It looks like you're being prompted for MFA by Wells Fargo, and you may need to enter a phone number or email (depending on what you have on file with Wells Fargo for MFA) so they know where to send the code. However, I'd actually suggest trying the option listed as "Wells Fargo Home Mortgage" in Simplifi to see if that one allows you to get connected.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.