Tell us your Labor Day plans!

Options
Coach Natalie
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited January 2023 in The Water Cooler
After laboring all year, I'm sure everyone is excited for the holiday and (hopefully) a three-day weekend! What are your Labor Day plans? Is anyone doing anything fun?!

I'll start! I'm taking a trip out of town with my family and my bestie for a fun weekend in Nevada. We're leaving on Saturday, coming back on Sunday, and then I'll still have Monday to enjoy a relaxing day at home. 🥳

We hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!

Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We'll spend Saturday and Sunday getting our RV loaded and ready to roll.  Then on Labor Day we will head out for a week of camping at the coast near Pismo Beach, CA where it will be in the mid to upper 70's instead of the 105-110's at home!
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • RickR
    RickR Member ✭✭
    Options
    Oh man! I wish I had plans... but I guess it will be just staying at home and napping all day long, few movies in between, and eating lots of snacks!
  • Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Well, darn, my plans are not nearly as exciting. We're experiencing our "monsoon" season, which really means it's hot, humid, and buggy outside. So, I'll be spending this weekend in my 74-degree house, on the couch, binge watching Netflix. Relaxation... I can't wait!  
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For @RickR..."Chuck Norris only takes a nap to let the earth rest."

No exciting plans here other than probably cleaning something.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.